top of page

AusChem Training WA courses are NOT suitable for contractors. Contractors include:

  • Lawn Mowing Contractors - Jim's Mowing,etc

  • People employed to maintain golf courses

  • Main Roads employees

  • Apprentices studying Landscaping courses

  • People spraying along pipelines, railways etc

  • Landscapers – as they spray on other people’s property

  • anyone spraying on somebody else's land for profit/reward

Contractors need a licence from the Health Department Pesticide Unit and more specialised training. The Health Dept Pesticide Unit will not accept AusChem training for their licences.

Please complete the attached enrolment forms and email them back to the Manjimup Campus. If you would like to be invoiced or pay by credit card we have attached forms for each, please fill out the appropriate form and return it to us with the enrolment forms along with a copy of either;

  • Drivers Licence,

  • Birth Certificate,

  • Concession Card

for proof of identity to secure your enrolment.

For more information about the course please visit the South Regional TAFE website

For other enquiries please phone Blackwood Biosecurity 0455 522 750, or email us at:

AusChem Accreditation Course

Blackwood Biosecurity Inc. is hosting the AusChem Accreditation Course, to be delivered by Manjimup TAFE, in January 2023.  

Dates: 24th -25th January 2023

Time: 8.30am to 4.30pm

Venue: Boyup Brook Community Resource Centre


  • AHCCHM307 - Prepare and apply chemicals to control pest, weeds and diseases

  • AHCCHM304 - Transport and store chemicals

The cost of this course is $110.00 which includes the AusChem Manual for both concession and non-concession. 

Please note that commercial fees may apply to students that are on a visa or have done the units AHCCM307 and AHCCHM304 through South Regional TAFE before -  Price will be provided on request.

AusChem Training WA courses are suitable for:

  • Farmers/Food Producers & employed family members and employees

  • Employees of the Shire/Councils (not those contracting to a shire)

  • DPIRD or DBCA employees spraying on DPIRD land

  • National Resource Management employees spraying on their land (not contract sprayers doing the job)

  • mine rehabilitation and weed eradication employees where they are spraying on mine land. 

AusChem is specific and requires background knowledge of spraying and chemicals before doing it and covers information specific to food producers, which is why you need to be already in the industry.

Upon completion of this course you will then be registered with AusChem WA and entered on their database.  AusChem WA will notify you when the 5 year expiry date is coming up so that you can do the AusChem Reaccreditation course which is a 1 day course and the unit you will be enrolled into is AHCCHM307 Prepare and apply chemicals to control pest, weeds and diseases. This will accredit you with AusChem WA for another 5 years.

Please see attached Enrolment Form and fees information:

MAA18 Enrolment form

Enrolment Fees Invoice Authorisation

Credit Card Authorisation

All documentation is to be forwarded to Manjimup TAFE:

Morning tea and lunch provided by BBI. Numbers are limited.
bottom of page